Our Consultancy service is tailored to your organisation’s needs, from advice and guidance for line managers and HR to reviewing existing People policies and procedures.
Our Consultancy is solution-focused and project-based. We work with you to define your desired outcome, identify and overcome potential obstacles, review people and processes, implement an action plan and measure outcomes.
We’re able to support a range of initiatives and projects including:
- Advice and guidance to implement audit/best practice recommendations.
- Neurodiversity & Disability Strategy and Policy development.
- Reviewing existing HR policies.
- Dedicated ‘ad hoc’ support line for HR and line managers.
- Working with Employee Resource Groups to increase engagement and impact.
- Co-creating internal awareness communications campaigns.
Who is it suitable for?
- Line managers.
- HR teams.
- Communication teams.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion teams.
Why choose us?
- Our consultancy offering is an agile service that responds to the changing needs of your business.
- Our approach is informed by the latest academic and industry research and by our extensive experience working with multiple stakeholders in both the public and private sectors.
- We support line managers, HR professionals, D&I teams and senior leaders in a range of sectors, including publishing, retail, technology, and financial services.
- We understand the context, demands, and obstacles you face when developing, delivering, and monitoring neuroinclusion initiatives in the workplace.
- Remote with Dr Deborah Leveroy and/or Mark Woodward.
- Ad hoc or project based.
neurobox reviewed our draft Neurodiversity policy and guidelines. Their advice and expertise on the subject area was really valuable and insightful. We took on board a number of their comments and suggested amendments to help us shape our new policy.