Enabling managers and staff to become more aware of the needs of their employees and colleagues with neurodifferences such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, ADHD and ASD.
- Create an open and inclusive workplace.
- Embed neuroinclusion into the work culture, organisational structure, and workflows.
- Encourages neurodiversity disclosure from staff.
- Improve staff retention rates.
- Boost employee satisfaction.
- Promote workforce wellbeing.
- Reduce the likelihood of discrimination and litigation.
- Equality Act compliance.
What do we cover?
- Experience of neurodiversity – strengths, challenges, common characteristics and workplace barriers.
- The legal and business case for creating a neuroinclusive workplace.
- Encouraging disclosure.
- What are reasonable adjustments and how to ensure you provide them.
- Individual response – supporting colleagues, positive language choices and challenging unconscious bias.
- Organisational response – reasonable adjustments, Access to Work, Disability Confident scheme and Neurodiversity audits.
Our trainers ensure that the session is accessible, applicable and relevant to your organisation.
Who is it suitable for?
- Line Managers.
- Team Leaders.
- HR Professionals.
- Colleagues of neurodivergent employees.
Why choose us?
Our Awareness Training is led by professional trainers with experience in neurodiversity, equality, and inclusion. They deliver complex information in a clear and engaging way, making it accessible, applicable, and relatable to your organisation.
We deliver our sessions remotely in a group webinar format, so time and location are flexible and accessible for everyone. Each session typically lasts three hours and encourages interactivity and group discussion. Sessions are suitable for groups of any size, from any sector and for any role. We aim to ensure each team member gets the most out of the training and is confident at effectively applying in back in the workplace.
- Sessions last 1-3 hours. Session duration and content is agreed in advance.
- Maximum group size 20