Our one-to-one course is ideal for new or experienced managers who have neurodivergent or disabled team members.
Research shows that the effectiveness of an employee’s Workplace Needs Assessment, subsequent adjustments, and their well-being is highly dependent on the manager’s grasp of neurodiversity, adjustments, and ability to create an inclusive team environment.
What we'll cover
- What is neurodiversity?
- Why it matters?
- A look at the Equality Act 2010.
- What does ‘reasonable’ mean?
- Understanding specific neurodifferences.
- Workplace Needs Assessments.
- The Access To Work scheme.
- Supporting neurodivergent team members.
- Creating an inclusive team.
- Exploring management challenges.
- Understanding an individual’s Workplace Needs Assessment report.
- Exploring other reasonable adjustments.
- Coaching through specific issues.
Who is it suitable for?
- Managers (both new and experienced) who have a neurodivergent or disabled team member
Why choose us?
- Our coaches have in-depth knowledge of numerous neurodifferences and disabilities in addition to having held senior management roles.
- With the format of the one-on-one setting, the course can be customised to meet your unique business and management needs.
- 3 sessions
- 90 mins per session