Our experts will support you through the process of developing a strategy and operational plan, culminating in creating a policy for neuroinclusion within your organisation.
On completion of the workshops you’ll have:
- A persuasive and compelling business case for the creation of a neuroinclusion policy.
- Gain clarity and confidence about the actions required to develop, along with the necessary processes to establish and monitor a neuroinclusion strategy.
- A clear understanding of what your neuroinclusion policy will look like and include.
Over a series of three 90-minute workshops, our experts will support you through the process of developing a strategy and operational plan, culminating in creating a policy for neuroinclusion within your organisation.
- Establish the rationale for a Neuroinclusion strategy, including motivations, vision, and the business case.
- Understand the organisation’s existing neurodiversity provision Identify key objectives and KPIs that align with corporate objectives.
- Review potential obstacles
Action Plan workshop
- Develop an action plan that aligns with the objectives
- Establish actions to ensure ongoing governance, transparency, and recognition Identify key stakeholders and resources.
- Feedback on the action plan from us.
- Create a policy that defines the vision & goals and language & definitions.
- Sets out the policy in areas such as recruitment, development and retention (among other areas), cross-referencing with other HR policies.
- Feedback on the policy from us.
Who is it suitable for?
Our Neuroinclusion Strategy & Policy Development is ideal for Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) teams looking to align neuroinclusion with broader D&I and corporate objectives.
Why choose us?
- Our programme has been developed in conjunction with D&I professionals and senior leaders. We understand the context, demands and obstacles you face when developing, delivering and monitoring a D&I strategy.
- Our consultants have extensive experience working with D&I teams and line managers in a range of sectors including publishing, retail, technology, and financial services.
- We can adapt our model to suit your business needs.
- Remote delivery with Dr Deborah Leveroy or Mark Woodward.
- 3 x 90-minute workshops.