The Phonak Roger Touchscreen Mic is provides better access to communication, boosting speech understanding and engagement in all activities.
The touchsceen mic wirelessly transmits a speakers voice directly to the receiver, offering speech-in-noise improvements.
Roger Touchscreen Mic features include:
- Top performer – up to 54% improvement of speech understanding over other FM systems
- Automatically switches from an individual talker to a small group interaction mode, depending on its placement
- Intuitive indicator lights and user-friendly interface
- Small group mode utilizes a system of 3 intelligent embedded microphones working together in an advanced and adaptive way
- Automatic microphone modes: Automatic (default), Small Group, Pointing, Lanyard
- Pointing mode allows a student to simply point the microphone in the direction of the teacher to capture their voice (range: 4m/13′)
Automatic microphone function conveniently switches from an individual speaker to a small group interaction mode, based on the orientation of the device allowing students and teachers to keep up with the ever-changing learning environments.
The Roger Touchscreen Mic is compatible with almost every hearing instrument, cochlear implant and bone-anchored hearing device via an appropriate receiver. It also allows multiple receivers and microphones to be connected in a network with simple touch commands.