Our trainers ensure that the session is accessible, applicable and relevant to your organisation. We’ll cover:
- What does disability mean?
- Disclosing a disability
- How might a disability affect a person’s work?
- How to communicate with customers and employees who have disabilities
- Barriers that people with disabilities face
- What are reasonable adjustments and how to ensure you provide them
- Legislation including The Disability Discrimination Act and The Equality Act
- How to become Disability Confident
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Occupational Health Professionals
- Disability Advisors
- Support Managers
- Colleagues of disabled employees.