Enabling managers and staff to become more aware of the needs of their employees and colleagues with neurodifferences such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, ADHD and ASD.
- Create an open and inclusive workplace.
- Embed neuroinclusion into the work culture, organisational structure, and workflows.
- Encourages neurodiversity disclosure from staff.
- Improve staff retention rates.
- Boost employee satisfaction.
- Promote workforce wellbeing.
- Reduce the likelihood of discrimination and litigation.
- Equality Act compliance.
Our trainers ensure that the session is accessible, applicable and relevant to your organisation. We’ll cover:
- Experience of neurodiversity – strengths, challenges, common characteristics and workplace barriers.
- The legal and business case for creating a neuroinclusive workplace.
- Encouraging disclosure.
- What are reasonable adjustments and how to ensure you provide them.
- Individual response – supporting colleagues, positive language choices and challenging unconscious bias.
- Organisational response – reasonable adjustments, Access to Work, Disability Confident scheme and Neurodiversity audits.
- Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Occupational Health Professionals
- Disability Advisors
- Support Managers
- Colleagues of disabled employees.